Wednesday, July 20, 2011

hello

Wow, I have not written on this blog for years. Now is as good a time as any to begin again. Still in a great place in my life. My boys are growing up quickly and my husband is still amazing. I remember people telling me when my kids were babies that time would go by so quickly, enjoy every moment, in no time they will not need you anymore, etc,etc. In my arrogance, I never believed a word of it. When you are in the throws of life, you can only see what is immediately in front of you. I never thought I could sleep through the night, not buy diapers anymore, and that I would always have Ikea plates and bowls in my cupboard. Well, here we are....my boys purchased posh cutlery for themselves from the Bay last month, my washing line is filled with "cool" boxer / brief trendy underwear, and hardly anything can wake me up anymore.

No comments: