Ahhhh, no school today. My eldest has had a five day weekend, but I honestly think that he needed a wee break. Heck, we all needed a break. The boys are upstairs, engrossed in a Harry Potter DVD, so I thought I would seize the moment. By the way, I cannot wait for the new Harry Potter to come out on DVD next week. I am telling my husband that we are buying it for the kids for xmas, but who am I kidding...it is for me.
Our company is coming from the UK on saturday and I cannot wait. Nothing like a full house at Christmas to lift your spirits. Both my boys are still "believers" in Santa, so that makes it all the more special. M is off work between xmas and new year, I have stocked the freezer with Presients Choice nibblies to have with bubbly, the house is somewhat clean...I am feeling good. Speaking of President's Choice, does anyone love it as much as I do. I only go there about once every 6 weeks, but I love it. Their seafood filo appetizer selection is amazing. It is great to have a stash in the freezer for when unexpected company drop by...which I am hoping will happen often over the next few weeks.
Enjoy the run up to Christmas everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I'll have to try those appies (the PC ones). I love their tarte au chocolat.
Good luck finding the Lego (try Superstore or Costco).
Post a Comment