4 jobs I have had..
-bartender
-waitress
-purchasing manager
-hotel manager
4 movies I watch over and over
-it's a wonderful life
-about a boy
-snatch
-billy elliot
4 shows I watch
-24
-canucks hockey
-the biggest loser
-anything on BBC
4 places I have been
- south africa
-new zealand
-australia
-fiji
4 people who email me regularly
-Paul
-my sister
-the library to remind me to return my books
-joe
4 places I have lived
-Edinburgh
-Wolfville, Nova Scotia
-Waterloo
-Toronto
4 favourite things to eat
-pizza
-alaskan king crab
-Indian food...any kind
-olives
4 places I would rather be
-Tofino
-Edinburgh
-The Three Tonnes pub in Ashwell, England having lunch and a pint of cider
-Aukland, NZ visiting my goods friends that I have not seen in ages
4 things I look forward to this year
-going to Aukland????
-my sons' birthday parties
-halloween - I LOVE HALLOWE'EN
-visitors from the UK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd join you in the pub. It sounds heavenly!
Post a Comment