Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i have been tagged..I kinda like this..

OK, Clowngirl tagged me. I like this tagging thing...
Any, the question is "if you had one wish, what would it be"
Well, you know...it goes back to a wish I had about 20 years ago that still holds true. I wish that I was smarter. Don't get me wrong, I am smart. But going through universities, I met people that just had that sense of enlightenment..things came to them just that little bit easier. There was less struggle. I worked damn hard for my degrees, and I am proud of that, but some people I encountered....Man, they just HAD it. I have thought of this wish many times over the years, and the same answer always rings true. I just wish that I was smarter. Funny, figures that I pick a wish that I cannot achieve. Sure, I try to keep learning, keep my mind going...But I am talking about that gifted intelligence that only a few people I have met have. That is what I want....
What do you think????

3 comments:

Sally T. said...

You're smart enough. Trust me.

Marta said...

I'm one of those people that never had to work hard because learning came easy to me. And my work ethic sucks because of it. I realize that now - had I realized it 20 years ago I would have done things so much differently.

There are areas of life that you are really, really smart about. I believe that this holds true for everybody. I remember you as a friendly, compassionate person that always had a smile for everyone. There isn't a university degree around that can teach you how to be a person like that.

vancouver said...

thanks M...