Rules:1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Here I go...8 random facts/habits...
1. I always wanted to be a university professor, but after 6 years of study I just couldn't bear to do anymore....now I wish I did.
2. If you told me 10 years ago I would be a stay at home mom, I would have laughed. Now, I cannot imagine doing anything else...for the moment.
3. I love bubbly...with pizza, chips, saltine crackers, or lobster. Doesn't matter...there is always a time for it.
4. I love that my voice still has a bit of a twang from living in the UK for 12 years.
5. For as long as I can remember, I always wish that I was 10lbs lighter
6. I hate smokers
7. When I walk around Vancouver, I always hope that I will bump into and begin to have a chat with my favourite Canuck hockey player...yes, I am a puck bunny and my husband has accepted it.
8. My favourite flowers are lilly of the valley and lilacs.
That's it. Now I am on a roll and could another 8! I will wait until next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
#5 is me, too. But I don't care enough to do anything about it. I just call myself chubby.
Doesn't that pretty much describe every woman? Sad, but true.
Post a Comment