Friday, January 11, 2008

Faves....

here goes my list for 2007...

My favorite....

drink - lager and lime or strongbow cider
meal - Alaskan king crab legs. had them over chirstmas and forgot how much I loved them
jeans - tough one.. the ones I feel best in at the moment are Joe jeans from Superstore.,,they are very cheap but slimming.
hair product - Preference by Loreal hair colour...I would be lost without it
body product - ANYTHING by Morton Brown
book - anything by Ian Rankin. I just finished his very last Rebus novel a couple days ago.
comfort shoe - gotta be my Blundstones - "best #^^$&%$ boot in the world" an Australian once told me....
outerwear - anything MEC
bakery - Richlea
Coffee - Melita International for home, Tim hortons for out and about
Store - Superstore
Car - Audi TT - but I will never own one. Or maybe an Alfa Ramero. We used to have one in the UK and I loved it. don't think they sell them here...
TV - I love 24 for some strange reason
Move - Long Way Round - fantastic movie / autobiography about Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman travelling on motorbikes around the world. Hilarious, inspiring, absolutely fabulous!!!

1 comment:

Sally T. said...

awesome list...see, it's fun! and i love strongbow, too. i may just have a couple tonight after we see my friend's show.