skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
van.net
Thursday, March 15, 2007
correction
Sorry...error in last post...
Asked if anyone in the class had NOT done yoga before, the whole class put up their hand...
I was a little aggitated when I wrote that blog and was a bit hasty in publishing it...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2008
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(29)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(9)
I am still here..
-this weekend
Light at the end of the tunnel
correction
Yoga
University
My rule book..
Rain, Rain go away
Here we go...
About Me
vancouver
After years of travelling after university, I have finally settled in a place I believe I will stay in for a long while. The travelling bug is still there, but with a family, it has been somewhat altered...but still no Disneyland...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment