Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yoga

Can someone please explain this to me...
I recently enrolled in a beginners Yoga...101...for people who have never done yoga before...just learning the basics!!!!
I arrive at the class and 90% of the class are all decked out in their Lou Lou Lemon gear, with LLL yoga mats and know all the poses by name. Here I am, wearing my MEC running pants and top not having a clue what I am doing! When asked if anyone in the class had done yoga before...everyone put their hand up. Yeah, right!!! It just pissed me off a bit.

1 comment:

Sally T. said...

Hey D.
don't worry about everyone else! Just go in, do your thing and enjoy yourself. Focus on your breathing and ignore everyone but the instructor; this is for you and quite honestly, gear does not the practitioner make.

If it bugs you, talk to your instructor; maybe there's a better group to be in. But having said that, make up your mind it doesn't bug you :)