It has been ages since I have had some time to sit at my computer and write something, as I promised myself I would do. Today is my youngest son's birthday. He is 3 today and I cannot believe it. My husband and I decided years ago, that on each of our boy's birthdays, after all the activity is finished and they are off into bed, he and I would share a bottle of champaign together to celebrate between the two of us what we have achieved with regard to our boys over the year. March is a good month for us, as both of our son's are born this month! So I sit here in the office, with a bit of a buzz from my bubbly, and I am very happy. Seeing my guys today, enjoying the day and eachother...it was nice. Tomorrow is R's party...at the beach, so let's all pray for good weather. A hot dog/marshmellow roast are on the agenda, along with a pirate birhtday cake that I managed to ice before I had my first sip of champaign...thank God.
I never realized one could have so much pleasure from a three year old's birthday....priceless....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
interesting stuff you have got here keep up the good work.will be back soon be intouch
regards Biby - Blog
Happy birthday to your little guy...and best wishes for a great party.
I can't believe Tom and I will have a teenager next year. Jeesh.
I agree that parents should have a celebration of their own on their child's birthday - cheers to what you have accomplished! My oldest is turning 16 in May .... yikes!
Post a Comment