THREE THINGS I HOPE FOR THIS WEEKEND...
1. I get my income taxes done!!
2. the rain stops...it has been raining here for ages...we have to grow gills to live in Vancouver!!!
3. The yorkshire puddings I am planning to make for my dinner party on Saturday actually turn out and do not end up like hockey pucks..
Looking at these three items, they are pretty frivolous in the big scheme of things. Life, at this moment, is not too bad...
Hope everyone who reads this, and I know it is not very many people....has a good weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, D...good luck with your dinner party! The trick with Yorkies (I find) is to heat the pan really well beforehand (with a little lard in the bottom of each one, half a teaspoon) and to not underbake them.
The recipe is use is online at Now You're Cooking (under side dishes, I think).
Post a Comment