OK, we have rain AGAIN in Vancouver. It has been chucking it down all day, and to be frank, the joke is over. It has been like this for weeks now, and I am really growing tired. Normally, I am not one to complain about things that are beyond my control, such as the weather. But I cannot help myself now. I want to see blossoms, tulips, buds, people playing tennis in the park and walking their dogs...and enjoying it!!!! The other night we took the boys to an exhibit downtown. Of course, on the way home they were hungry so we grabbed some of the .94 cent pizza slices ( $1.00 with GST). Amazing pizza, but we had to eat in the car!!! I crave for the day when I can take the boys to Kits beach, sit ourselves against a log and eat our pizza slices while the sun in setting, and still have the time and energy for a splash in the ocean....The time will come, I know, but I need it NOW.
Clocks go forward tonight, so maybe things will be better tomorrow....One more hour of sunshine....I hope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have puddles. My best friend (do you remember Susan Butler?) lives in Squamish and Whistler and it's raining there.
Feel free to keep in touch; maybe via email though (sallybt@sasktel.net).
Post a Comment